When I was thinking about entrepreneurial productivity, I polled my Twitter followers on their favorite productivity tools. The number-one answer: To-Do lists! I was surprised at the number of techy-types who owned up to using the old-fashioned pen and paper to create their lists. Once they read the following list of high-tech options, I bet they'll convert quickly!
- Are your entries simple tasks or complex projects?
- Do you want to group or code tasks together?
- Is the list just for you, or will you be managing and assigning tasks to others?
- How do you want to archive completed tasks?
- Where will you access your list: On your computer, remotely, or on your iPhone?
- Do you want to track just the task, or additional elements like time, priority, etc.?