- To prove to my father I’m not a loser.
- To make my ex regret leaving me.
- To keep my kids in private school.
- So I’m not embarrassed on our vacation.
- So I’ll live longer.
- To make my family proud.
- To keep my kids out of day care.
- To pay for the college of my choice.
- To keep my mom in her nursing home.
- To impress people.
Whether you’re trying to save money or lose weight or start a new business, if you want it bad enough at an emotional level, you’ll do what it takes. So spend some time digging into your own “Why.” Go beyond the obvious, and ask yourself again and again why this goal matters, not just in and of itself, but for your life. You might be surprised at the answer – and it might be just what you need to get you moving.
Mondays-Thursdays - 9-4pm EST
Fridays - 9-12pm EST