A lot offolks these days are using the iPad when traveling especially entrepreneurs like myself. A great tool that I use to transfer files that I need when I'm on the road from my computer to my iPad is called File View To Go.
The great thing about File View To Go is you don't need any cables to connectyour iPad to your computer in order for it to work. It can all be done through wifi on your home network. Some of the features of File View To Go include:
- Upload files to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch from any computer connected in the same network
- Save attachments from the email application
- Read PDF files, word documents, excel spreadsheets, and text files
- View photos and images in JPG, PNG and GIF formats
- Upload multiple files at once!
- Works over Wifi – no cables needed
- View your files even when you are offline
- No software required besides a web browser (Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome)
- Option to add files using the USB cable and iTunes
- Works on Mac, Windows and Linux
Disclaimer: I am not an affiliate of File View To Go so I don't get any commission if you choose to purchase their product. 😉